We will only process your request for a return or refund under the following circumstances:
- The Product(s) we have supplied are damaged, defective, faulty or misdescribed;
- We have told you about a material error in the Price or description of the Product(s) in your Order and you do not wish to proceed with your Order;
- Supply of the Product(s) in your Order has been significantly delayed because of Events Outside Our Control;
- We have suspended supply of the Product(s) in your Order for technical reasons, or have notified you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 30 days; or
- Any material breach by us of our obligations under a Sale and Purchase Agreement.
All return requests must be submitted to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching any relevant supporting evidence (if necessary). We reserve the right to reject any return requests that do not satisfy the circumstances set out above.
We will email you to confirm our acceptance of your return request, following which you must either return the relevant Product(s) in person at Kerry 3PL Warehouse, 12 Changi North Way #03-01, Singapore 498791, or allow us to collect the relevant Product(s) from you. To arrange for collection of the relevant Product(s), please email us at email@example.com.
We will pay for the costs of collection if the relevant Product(s) are damaged, defective faulty or misdescribed. In all other circumstances, you shall pay for the costs of collection or return. Such collection / return costs may be deducted from any refund we provide you.
Once we have received the relevant Product(s) and have confirmed that you are eligible for a refund, we will refund you the monies you have paid for the Products including delivery costs (if applicable), via the same mode of payment you had used for the relevant Order. Refunds will be processed within 7 to 14 Business Days of our receipt of the returned Products.